Maintaining a clean and hygienic commercial gym or leisure centre should be a top priority for gym owners. A clean gym will become a more profitable gym as it will help attract prospective clients and retain current clients. This will result in increased revenue for a gym through recommendations to family, friends, work colleagues and positive reviews on social media such as facebook twitter etc.
A clean and hygienic commercial gym is also important for maintaining the health of clients and staff. In any commercial gym fitness equipment such as exercise bikes, treadmills or weightlifting equipment are used by many clients who workout and perspire while using these machines. If not properly sanitized germs and viruses can spread through contact with equipment.
In order to thoroughly clean a gym and prevent the spread of germs it is advisable to hire professional gym cleaners such as Mark Leigh Cleaning Services. Our experienced cleaners will thoroughly clean every section of your gym and all your gym equipment will be disinfected.
Our fitness centre & gym cleaners in Melbourne can take care of the following duties:
- Clean and disinfect all gym equipment such as exercise bikes, treadmills, weightlifting equipment etc.
- Empty rubbish bins and clean bins.
- In the gym office clean and dust all furniture such as chairs and desks.
- Clean and wash windows
- Vacuum carpets
- Wipe down walls, doors, door handles.
- In bathrooms and change rooms clean toilets, basins, sinks, taps, mirrors, bathroom tiles, showers, cubicle doors, benches, light switches. Replenish toilet paper, hand towels, towels and liquid soap.
- Clean hard flooring such as polished boards.