If you are a business owner and operate an organization or office, you will be well aware of the many benefits of maintaining a clean office. A hygienic office will portray a professional image of your business in the corporate world. A professional workplace image will attract new clients and help to retain current clients. This will increase revenue for any business through recommendations to family, friends, work colleagues and favourable reviews on social media such as facebook, twitter, yelp etc.
A hygienic and germ free workplace will reduce the spread of germs and viruses which will lead to a reduction in the number of employees contracting viruses. This will improve worker morale and productivity. A clean and organized workplace can also reduce the risk of workplace injuries. For example dirty and slippery floors can lead to employee injuries through slips, trips and falls.
However having a busy work schedule and maintaining a clean office on a budget can be a difficult task. To relieve you of this stress, Mark Leigh Cleaning Services brings you a wide range of affordable cleaning services.
In an office, the main duties our commercial cleaning staff perform include:
- Clean, dust and mop office floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Steam clean carpets
- Strip and wax floors
- Clean office furniture such as desks and chairs
- Empty rubbish bins and clean bins
- Wipe down walls, doors, door knobs
- In bathrooms clean toilets, basins, sinks, taps, mirrors, bathroom tiles, showers, cubicle doors. Replenish toilet paper, hand towels and liquid soap.
- Clean office kitchen and appliances such as stoves, microwaves and fridges.