Maintaining a clean retail establishment is crucial for the professional image of a business and the health and safety of customers and staff. A clean retail store will attract more customers. This can lead to increased sales through customer purchases, return visits and customer recommendations to family, friends, work colleagues, and positive reviews on social media. A clean and hygienic store will reduce the spread of germs and viruses which will result in less sick leave and increased productivity from staff.
The cleaners at Mark Leigh Cleaning Services have many years experience cleaning retail stores.
The main duties our commercial cleaning company provides for retailers are:
- Sweep the store entrance
- Wash and clean the glass door and door knob
- Clean glass surfaces
- Empty rubbish bins and clean bins
- Wipe and polish furniture such as tables and desks.
- Wipe and sanitize the telephone
- Wipe and clean windows
- Wipe and remove stains from walls
- Dust and clean lights, switches
- Vacuum carpets
- Strip and wax floors
- Steam clean carpets
- Mop and clean the hard flooring
- Dust and clean shelves
- In bathrooms, clean toilets, basins, sinks, taps, mirrors, bathroom tiles, showers, cubicle doors. Replenish toilet paper, hand towels, towels and liquid soap.
- In kitchens, clean countertops and wipe down cupboards and drawers. Clean kitchen appliances such as stoves, microwaves, fridges.